EUROPEAN GREEN CITIES NETWORK
The European Green Cities Network is a forum for displaying good examples of European innovation projects, exchange of knowledge on dissemination of sustainable urban planning and housing.
The European Green Cities Network consists of municipalities, social housing organizations, institutions, companies and universities. Currently the network has members in 57 different cities in 19 countries across Europe.
As a member of the network you will:
- Get access to a European network of specialists, companies, municipalities and organizations
- Collaborate with other members that are experienced in working with EU-projects
- Become a part of a platform with information concerning projects on sustainable cities
- Use the network to finding partners for EU-projects
- Get acces to webinars (e.g. dissemination from EU-projects)
- Receive our newsletter
- Communicate own information to a targeted audience within the European Green Cities network through the newsletter
All members can send in small articles on European innovation projects. Approximately 500 – 1.0000 words and a picture by minimum 300 px. European Green Cities has the editorial rights to approve or refuse articles.
We also organize study trips. You can use the network to book study trips to member cities. In Denmark, we arrange study trips to Copenhagen, Aarhus or Avedöre Green City, for example, on topics such as “recycling in the construction sector” or “transformation of an urban area”, e.g. in the case of the old Carlsberg brewery in Copenhagen.